Chocolate fondante

Message 1 à 25 sur 26

Répondre

Chocolate fondante

I finally tried this recipe for my family and they really loved it. I am going to make it for my felow classmates this week. Thanks for the recipe!

Répondre

Origin?!

I'm doing a french project on chocolate lava cakes, but can't seem to find the origin?? Can anyone help me out here?! thanks! Sourire

Répondre

Origin!!!!! of French Chocolate Silk Pie

i have to do something for my business essentials class so i am making chocolate silk pie and i need the origin can you help me?

Répondre

For Laura and Frances

Dear two
could you please tell me the meaning of "lava" and of "silk" (not the material for garnment I assume) so that we can try to help

Répondre

Chocolate Fondant

can you use milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate? will it make any difference

Répondre

Answer to Sonia

Hello
Huge difference : the taste would be too weak, the dessert to much sugared and the texture of the cake so soft anf flabby that it will not work so use dark chocolate with a high percentage of cocoa (60%-70%)

Répondre

Yummmmmmmmmm

i made this the other day and it was absolutly delicious on top of that my family wants me to make it some more and want to know where i got it from and im not TELLLLIIINNNN

Répondre

To fafa

Hello Fafa
We are deligthted that you like this recipe but it is not very fair to hide your source and consequently to avoid our site, you got (for free) this recipe from, to be consulted from other persons that could benefit from it (still for free).....

Répondre

Lorraine

Doing a project on Lorraine. Would like to use chocolate fondant recipe. Does it originate in that area of france??? Hope so!! Help

Répondre

Answer to Katarina

Unfortunately for your project, the "fondant" has nothing to do with Lorraine even if you can find it in this region like in any other ones.
If you want to select a true "lorraine" dessert, choose the "madeleine" (English translation is available on this site) or the "baba"

Répondre

Wow

i love this food Sourire wow

Répondre

Project

hello!!
I am doing a project on charentes and I need to make a food from that region and write a paper about it and I cant seem to find much !!!
Is there any good foods you might suggest ?

please help me find something !!! Souris

Répondre

Help please

im doing a project for franch and cant find no recipies anywhere pleae help me

Répondre

Fionaa

Fionna
This site is full of French recipes : just click onto " RECIPES " on top lef of this page

Répondre

Recipe from Charente for pcrotty

Hello
I will send you (the webmaster is thinking about the way to do it) a specific recipe from Charente (without an "s" at the end) because the connexion should not last long enough as a reply to your comment.
The recipe is the one of "almond small crunchy cooky"

Répondre

Recipe from Charente

A specific recipe from Charente : almond crunchy cookies (“croquants”)

300 grams wheat flour
80 grams coarsly crushed and roasted (quickly into a frying pan without addition of any fat) peeled almonds*
300 grams caster sugar
3 egg yolks
1 lemon zest (very thinly cut)
1 standard (peanut or other neutral taste) oil soup spoonful*

1) remove the cooking plate from tho ven and pre-heat it at 410 °F (210°C)
2) in a large bowl, blend the flour with the almonds and sugar, then incorporate 2 yolks and the lemon zest, make a ball with this dough and roll it down (1/5 inch thick) with a rolling pin
3) lay down (with a brush) the oil onto the cooking plate, then cover it with the flattered dough
4) mix the remaining egg yolk with 1 soup spoonful water and « paint » the dough with a brush, then using a sharp knife, cut 4 inch long sticks
6) cook in the oven during 10 minutes
7) remove the cookies from the plate

* You can substitute hazelnuts to almonds and hazelnut oil to « standard » (peanut) oil to get a unique incomparable taste

Répondre

French Food

Hello I'm Katie And I Love French Food I Made A Snail Dish For My Fellow Friends Please Reply Katie x x

Répondre

Snails

Hello Katie
I am sure sure you are looking for other recipes of snails but if so, there are 11 recipes of snails in French on the site, 1 of which (only) is translated. If you have friends who can translate them for you, it's great. However, I can try to translate a couple of them for you if you are interested (please confirm because I am quite busy these days ; answer anyway because it is great to communicate).
Cheers

Répondre

Help w/project

hello,
i need help finding a dish from poitou charentes that tastes good and that some high schoolers would like. cake/cookies/a dessert dish
br

Répondre

Raoul project

Hello
Please refer to my former comment above (dated 11 mars): hopefully, it is a cooky recipe
All the best

Répondre

Lorraine Project

Hi,
I am doing a project on Lorriane and i need to find any breads, cheeses or wine that come from this reigion. Can anyone help me out? SourireThanks

Répondre

Yoooooo!

I am doing a project on France and i think this web-site is soo good for info!!

Répondre

Answers to Nathalie and Sophia

Hello
Nathalie, you are not the first one asking us about Lorraine (please refer to previous emails and answers). To my knowledge, there are no specific typical kind of breads or remarkable cheese types in this region. There are a few well known wines, like the "Gris de Toul" and (white) wines from Moselle.
Sophia, many thanks for your email

Répondre

Hi

Hi
Frances food looks good.I don't live in France, I live in Washington.In school i am doing a report on France and I don't know a lot about it. After or before the report, i have to bring in a French food or drink. I don't know what i should bring in yet though.

Répondre

Answer to Lily

Hi Lily,
Are you in Washington DC or in the State of Washington ? Do you want to bring something you can find all made in a store or a dish you need/want to prepare yourself ? According to your answer, I will try to help you

Laissez un commentaire ou une photo

A propos de nous

AFTouch cuisine a été créé en 2005 par ivan Couet, vite rejoint par le chef étoilé Patrick Asfaux AFTouch cuisine devenu une référence en matiére de gastronomie plus de 70 millions de personnes é travers le monde ont déja visité ce site. Parmi eux de nombreux professionnels s'imspirent réguliérement de nos recettes.

Aujourd'hui c'est plus de 2500 recettes exclusives, des dizaines de milliers de commentaires et de questions sur notre forum et l'aventure continue...

L'équipe

Couet Ivan
Créateur du site, developpeur informatique et passionné de gastronomie. Couet Ivan
Asfaux Patrick
Chef étoilé, désirant avant tout transmettre toute son expérience é celles et ceux qui le souhaite. Asfaux Patrick
Dubarry stéphane
Epicurien, puits de savoir intarrissable dans tous ce qui touche é l'histoire de notre terroir et ses acteurs. Dubarry stéphane

Informations

• Questions fréquentes
  • Contatez-nous
  • Mentions légales
  • Condition d'utilisation

Gardons le contact

Inscrivez-vous à notre newsletter et recevez notre lettre hebdomadaire.