Fresh spaghetti with green olives

Répondre

WHERES THE SAUSE?

Répondre

No 'real' sauce for this recipe but a very tasty stuff as described in the recipe (+ the basil).
Numerous pasta recipe, in Italy and in France only include stuff that are not sauces, like grilled vegetables, raw ham, squids etc for instance

Répondre

NEED A SAUCE..

Well i need a recipe for paster,salads,rostes etc.

Répondre

Mr

what is realy met by gastronomie?

Répondre

Gastronomy

Hello
Gastronomy is the highest degree of the way to appreciate and develop the sense of taste.
Being a ‘gastronom’ is much more than just enjoying food and drinks. It is a style of living. A gastronom must recognize food stuff, he (she) must know about the history of the products, about the way to get them, about the way to treat and use them, to combine and prepare them in order to enhance their quality (this, not limited to his/her country, even if he (she) is not a professional cook by him(her)self. In brief, a gastronom considers that food is a full part of the culture environment. He (she) must know nice addresses and professionals (cooks, producers, transformers like pastry makers, butchers etc) and must actively contribute to teach the others and distribute his knowledge so that the best quality and the know how about everything which is food related is maintained and developed as a full part of the culture. His (her) credo is the research of excellence.
Differences of cultures make sometimes difficult to translate concepts ; as an example, in "old" countries, when we send a question to someone, in order to get an answer, it can help to start by "hello" or something equivalent, to add "please" and to end with "thanks". This is only to illustrate that a fair behaviour is and has to be full part of "gastronomy" because the quality of the relationship you maintain when the ones you share a meal with is as important of the quality of the meal itself because both need to merge to giver you happiness and joy : this is all gastronomy is about.
Happy new year to you

Répondre

Help me!!! please

i am making a cook book for a report for school on french recipies can you help me?

Répondre

Help me

Of course you can help you but please make your request more specific : do you need some examples of recipes (if so, in which categories) to illustrate the specifications of French cuisine ? Do you need some general and global background on the way the French consider food ?
Cheers

Répondre

In need of a easy french main course

hi,
i need to make an easy french main course for dinner. can you please give me a few suggestions that i could make.

Répondre

Easy French main course

Hi Kate,
Go up to the left side of this page ; under "French recipes", you find several icons : when you point on them, you can read "starters" or "meat" or "fish" etc... You can find, sorted by meal categories and also by main ingredients, ideas that should suit your requirements.
Main courses are under "meat", "fish" and "other dishes". If you cannot find what you'd like, please just tel us the main ingredient of the main courses you like (example : eggs, veal, mutton, sea fish, poultry, pork ... and the kind of garnish or vegetable you like and we will do our best to give you some examples.
Where are you settled and what fresh ingredients do you currently find ?

Répondre

Do you have a good meal

do yodo you have any others

Répondre

Good meal

Tootsie
I understand that the list of recipes already translated in English does not cover your needs : is that because you have prepared all of them or because none of them fits your taste ?
Many new recipes have been translated recenty and we will continue to do our best : keep connecting to the site.

Répondre

Salut

hello i wanna be friend in this sit . i wanna know who is the best salds in the world? are truth are cold n hot sald cold likr that ?

Répondre

Le diner

i waneted to what exactly do french people eat for a full course dinner?

Répondre

Le dîner

Hi
Difficult to answer your questions : do you mean an ordinary dinner for the week and for a week end when inviting guests or a festive dinner for Xmas (for this latter, you will find examples in the special "festive menus" report of this site) ?
Answer depends on the number of people for the dinner, on the region in France etc...
A standard simple dinner would include a simple starter or a soup, followed by (just on example) a roasted chicken or roastbeef servec with mashed potatoes or french fries or a "gratin dauphinois", then by some cheese (very french !) and fresh fruits or (if a week end) with an apple tart or a creamy desserty like a "crème brûlée") (recipe in this site).
Bon appétit

Répondre

French desserts

My granddaughter.Burkley needs a simple French dessert that a 7 year old could do with little help. This is a project for 3rd graders.

Thanks

Répondre

Desserts by teenagers

Hello Linda
Well your granddaughter is not a teenager yet but you will find a few recipes that are easy to make onto the "recipe" then "dessert" section of this site, like the Carrot Cake, the Flan, the Chocolate Mousse.
Keep us informed !

Répondre

BL1ND

https://www.aftouch-cuisine.com/forums/read.php?id=2064&forumID=3

Laissez un commentaire ou une photo

A propos de nous

AFTouch cuisine a été créé en 2005 par ivan Couet, vite rejoint par le chef étoilé Patrick Asfaux AFTouch cuisine devenu une référence en matiére de gastronomie plus de 70 millions de personnes é travers le monde ont déja visité ce site. Parmi eux de nombreux professionnels s'imspirent réguliérement de nos recettes.

Aujourd'hui c'est plus de 2500 recettes exclusives, des dizaines de milliers de commentaires et de questions sur notre forum et l'aventure continue...

L'équipe

Couet Ivan
Créateur du site, developpeur informatique et passionné de gastronomie. Couet Ivan
Asfaux Patrick
Chef étoilé, désirant avant tout transmettre toute son expérience é celles et ceux qui le souhaite. Asfaux Patrick
Dubarry stéphane
Epicurien, puits de savoir intarrissable dans tous ce qui touche é l'histoire de notre terroir et ses acteurs. Dubarry stéphane

Informations

• Questions fréquentes
  • Contatez-nous
  • Mentions légales
  • Condition d'utilisation

Gardons le contact

Inscrivez-vous à notre newsletter et recevez notre lettre hebdomadaire.