Chocolate and hazelnut brownies

Répondre

this is a delicious treat for my kids they loved it escpecially my baby girl latini {la-tee-ni}

Répondre

wow...this is such a cooooool browniee..i love it...bit i put a little nutella over it which makes the brownie better

Répondre

Sweet

that sounds really good and i should try that sometime

Répondre

Sounds Good, but it might be a bit difficult to prepare.
The picture's good too.
:D

Répondre

Answer to BernayG

Dear BernayG
No difficulty and no risk to prepare it badly. The only real care you need to take (in addition to stick to the proportions of the ingredients)is to (i) control the right cooking point of the brownie : 30 minutes is the standard timing given the 325°F temperature but it is advisable to control it, before taking it off the oven) using a clean dry blade of a knife you insert into the brownie : the blade must come out dry and (ii) to wait a little bit the brownie to cool down before cutting it into squares

Répondre

For some reason they didn't turn out cake like. it was more along the line as they wouldn't cook. What did I do wrong? I'm pretty sure I followed the directions to the tee. I thought it was funny to have way more sugar then flour also. Can someone please help.

Répondre

Answer to chrystal

hello
Not possible to answer you without seeing you preparing the cakes or without a precise detailed list of all your preparations (list and quantities of ingredients, time in the oven and temperature, etc...
Saying that "they did not turn out cake like" could you detail how they turned out (too liquid ? too solid ? too dry ?)

Répondre

Answer to chrystal

hello
Not possible to answer you without seeing you preparing the cakes or without a precise detailed list of all your preparations (list and quantities of ingredients, time in the oven and temperature, etc...
Saying that "they did not turn out cake like" could you detail how they turned out (too liquid ? too solid ? too dry ?)

Laissez un commentaire ou une photo

A propos de nous

AFTouch cuisine a été créé en 2005 par ivan Couet, vite rejoint par le chef étoilé Patrick Asfaux AFTouch cuisine devenu une référence en matiére de gastronomie plus de 70 millions de personnes é travers le monde ont déja visité ce site. Parmi eux de nombreux professionnels s'imspirent réguliérement de nos recettes.

Aujourd'hui c'est plus de 2500 recettes exclusives, des dizaines de milliers de commentaires et de questions sur notre forum et l'aventure continue...

L'équipe

Couet Ivan
Créateur du site, developpeur informatique et passionné de gastronomie. Couet Ivan
Asfaux Patrick
Chef étoilé, désirant avant tout transmettre toute son expérience é celles et ceux qui le souhaite. Asfaux Patrick
Dubarry stéphane
Epicurien, puits de savoir intarrissable dans tous ce qui touche é l'histoire de notre terroir et ses acteurs. Dubarry stéphane

Informations

• Questions fréquentes
  • Contatez-nous
  • Mentions légales
  • Condition d'utilisation

Gardons le contact

Inscrivez-vous à notre newsletter et recevez notre lettre hebdomadaire.