Cream of asparagus soup

Répondre

Cream of asparagus soup

Comment on recipe : www.aftouch-cuisine.com/recipe/cream-of-asparagus-soup-4.htm

what is the difference beetween the french asaparagus soup and normal asparagus soup

Répondre

Answer to dakshina

The disclosed recipe is just a standard very simple asparagus soup recipe ; I do not think this is a "French" soup ; this is just the way some people prepare it in France and I do not think it is a special (French or anormal) recipe so I am not sure I understand your question

Répondre

I injoyed the food

I tasted french wine and french bread and
it was very nice food from nikita

Répondre

I LOVE FRENCH FOOD!

i absolutly adore french food my favourite so far is ratatoille

Répondre

Answer to misbah

Hi Misbah
Where are you from ? Your name sounds (to me but I am not a linguist)Persian or so.
I assume that the movie "Ratatouille" may have had some impact on your taste (teasing you !): if you did not so far, try the ratatouille recipe that is on this site : it is a great one and "bon appétit !"

leave a message or a photo

About AFTouch-cuisine

With aftouch-cuisine.com, we invite you to pull off the éCommunication Superhighwayé for a moment and roam the back roads of the French countryside to discover the regional French food, French recipes cuisine and the wonderful people of the past and of the present who are behind French cooking world-wide reputation. A.F.Touch cuisine will offer you all the specialties of the French food. Each specialty is presented within its regional context accompanied by a list of traditional producers, guardians of tradition and expertise which have been handed down from generation to generation

The team

Couet ivan
Webmaster, developpeur and designer. Couet Ivan
Asfaux Patrick
French staring chef, sharing his recipes and his passion for cooking. Asfaux Patrick
Dubarry Stéphane
Dubarry stéphane

Informations

Gardons le contact