From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
4.9/5 (20 votes)
Cooking time :
Total time :
Recipe for large jar of confit lemons:
- 4 unwaxed lemons and washed thoroughly
- 250g grey sea salt
- 1/2 litre olive oil
2) Place them in your jar. Add the grey sea salt. Finish by pouring the olive oil on the top of the wedges.
3) Tightly close your jar* and put it in the fridge.
4) Allow 5 weeks of maceration before enjoying your confit lemons.
* A little tip: put a label showing the date that the maceration started and when it will be ready.