From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
5.0/5 (2 votes)
Cooking time :
Total time :
The best way to make chicken kebabs is to cut some chicken breasts into cubes 3/4 of an inch thick.
The ideal is to marinade your chicken pieces for 24 hours before cooking them.
To do this there are some examples of marinades
- soy sauce, honey, curcuma, salt, pepper and grappes seed oil.
- Before grilling them, you can alternate your chicken dices with for example:
- Chicken, babycorn, cocktail sausages, pitted black olives
- Chicken button mushrooms, smoked pork belly, cherry tomatoes
- Chicken, candied lemons, dices of courgettes (zucchinis)
Note that these kebabs can be made with guinea fowl meat (cook a little less) or diced breast of turkey.
Last comments about the recipe Chicken Kebabs
Comment on recipe : www.aftouch-cuisine.com/recipe/chicken-kebabs-228.htm DEEEELICIOUS