Panfried Filet of Sea bass
From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
4.5/5 (4 votes)
Cooking time :
Total time :
- Large fillets of sea bass of 170g a piece
- 400g ratte potatoes
- 1 small courgette (zucchini)
- 1 clove of garlic, cored and crushed
- 10cl of meat glaze in which you will have mixed 2 fillets of anchovies and passed through a fine sieve.
- Olive oil
- salt and pepper
2) Test the doneness of you potatoes and peel them while still hot. Place them on a clean chopping board along with the courgette. Season with salt and pepper and 3 spoons of olive oil. Then, chop the lot into a coarse pure. Set aside in a small pot.
3) Just before serving your pan fried sea bass, gently heat up your pure and sauce. Heat up some olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook you well seasoned fish, 2 minutes on each sides.
At the centre of each plates, set a little bit of pure with a medium sized ring. Place the sea bass on the top of it and spoon a bit of sauce around the lot. Finish with a couple of leaves of basil on the top of the fish.
This dish is a bit on the expensive side, but it is well worth it!