1) Take 4 plates and make 3 small moles of sea salt and sit 3 scallop shells on the top of them.
2) Heat up a non-stick pan and start cooking your pancetta until crispy. Set aside on a sheet of kitchen paper.
3) Heat up the olive oil in the same pan and carefully cook your scallops for a 1 1/2 minute on each sides. Then, season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Then, place them in the oven at 80'C (176'F).
4) Pour the veal jus into the pan where you cooked the scallops after removing the excess fat. Bring to the boil and strain through a fine sieve.
5) Pan fried your cep mushrooms. Add some chopped herbs and set aside in the oven.
Place, a roast scallop in each shell. Then, carefully and nicely place some mushrooms around them and spoon some of the veal jus all around. Finish with a piece of crispy pancetta on the top of the scallops.
credits photo : Patrick.Asfaux© A.F.Touch