Pan fried Spinach with Pine Kernels
From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
5.0/5 (6 votes)
Cooking time :
Total time :
- 2.5kg fresh spinach
- 110g raisins
- 140g Pine kernels (or pine nuts)
- some olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper
2) Trim and wash the spinach and drain them well.
3) Heat up three tablespoons of olive oil in a large pan and toss your pine nuts until golden blond.
4) Then add the raisins and a short while later the coarsely chopped spinach. Season well.
5) Cook for 10 minutes and serve straight away.
It makes a great accompaniment of a veal roast.