Baked Sea bream
From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
5.0/5 (1 votes)
Cooking time :
Total time :
baked sea bream stuffed with cracked peanuts recipe for 4 people :
- 2 sea bream of 500g each
- 100g salted peanuts, crushed and dry roasted
- 150g fresh bread crumb soaked with 5 cl of milk
- 1 tbs tomato pure
- 1/2 tsp harissa or chilli paste
- 5 cl olive oil
- some thyme and a bay leaf
- the juice of a lemon
- some table salt
2) Drain the bread crumb and get read of the excess liquid. Place the bread crumb on a chopping board along with the tomato paste, harissa and the peanuts. Season and coarsely chop the lot into a nice stuffing.
3) Start your oven at 200'C (360'F).
4) Place the stuffing in the inside of each fish and close them with a little bit of roasting string.
5) Place your stuffed fish in a shallow tray. Make a couple of small cuts on each fish. Sprinkle with the olive oil, the lemon juice and 20 cl of water. Add the thyme and bay leaf and season well. Bake for 35 minutes.
Serve straight from the oven with some pan fried courgette with garlic or plantain banana pan fried with smoked bacon...
Why not adapt this recipe to sea bass!