From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
5.0/5 (7 votes)
Cooking time :
Total time :
Chicken nuggets recipe for 5 to 6 people :
- 4 chicken fillets, skin off, cut in 5 pieces each
- 1 tsp curry powder
- grape seed oil for frying
- salt and pepper
Fritter batter :
- 120g strong flour
- 12g fresh yeast
- 20cl lager
Chives cream dip :
- 20cl double cream (or whipping cream)
- 1 Tsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 bunch chives, very finely chopped
2) Now, prepare the fritter batter by mixing the flour and yeast with the lager. Cover your bowl and leave it on your bench until needed.
3) To make the chives cream dipper, mix the cream and vinegar. Season well and place your mixture into the freezer for 5 minutes. Then, whisk it until stiff and add the chives.
4) Start your fryer at 160'C (320'F).
5) Dip your chicken pieces into the batter and fry them 6 by 6 for 4 to 5 minutes. When done clear them onto some kitchen paper.
Serve them piping hot with a small dish of chives cream dipper.