From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
4.8/5 (4 votes)
Cooking time :
Total time :
- his recipe make a great accompaniment to pan fried fish, grilled lamb chops or roast crustaceans.
- Carrot pure recipe for 4 to 6 people
- 600g peeled carrots
- 350g peeled potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 50g melted butter
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- Salt, pepper and a pinch of cumin (caraway)
2) Meanwhile heat up the butter.
3) Strain the vegetables and reduce them into a fine pure. Put this pure back onto the stove on a low heat and add the orange juice and the butter. Mix well with a whisk. Season with the cumin, to taste.
Frankly, carrot pure can be nice, isn't it?