Glasses of yoghurt and coconut
From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
5.0/5 (6 votes)
Cooking time :
Total time :
For 4 glasses :
- 4 plain (unsugared) yoghurts
- 8 halfes of apricots in syrup
- 30 grams (1 oz) caster sugar
- 50 grams (1.5 oz) corn-flakes
- 30 grams (1 oz) coconut powder
2/Fill the glasses in layers : half of the yoghurt mixture, then half of the apricots cut into small cubes and half of the corn flakes, then the remaining half of the yoghurt mixture, then the remaining half of the apricot cubes slighly deepened into the yoghurt, then the remaining half of the corn flakes and finally top with the coconut powder.
A pure delight !