From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
4.8/5 (32 votes)
Cooking time :
Total time :
Vegetable terrine recipe for 6 to 8 people :
- 1 green pepper, seeded and cut in small dices
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut in small dices
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and cut in small dices
- 1 medium size courgette, cut in small dices
- 130g flour
- 30g sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- 30g pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 15cl olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 15g baking powder
- Salt, cayenne pepper
2) Start your oven at 180 degrees Celsius (356'F).
3) In a large bowl, place the flour and make a well in the middle. Add the baking powder, salt and cayenne pepper, the beaten eggs, chopped tomatoes, chopped olives and the garlic. Mix well until you get to the consistency of a thick batter. Finish by adding the stir fried vegetables.
4) Pour the mixture into a baking tin and bake for 45 minutes.