Prawns with mango
From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
5.0/5 (2 votes)
Cooking time :
Total time :
- 6 servings)
- 3/10 liter (1 large cup) of liquid cream
- 1 soupspoon of white (alcool) vinegar
- 18 shelled prawns
- 1 mango
- 1 lemon (for its juice)
- A few fresh tarragon leaves
- A few pink pepper berries
- 1 soupspoon of olive oil
- table salt and freshly ground (white or black) pepper
2. Peel the mango, cut half of it into small cubes (note of the translator : size the mango so that the cubes can go out the nozzle of the piping bag you will use - see below) and the other half in thin slices.
3. Cut 6 of the prawn tails in cubes of the same size.
4. Take the cream off the fridge and make a steady 'chantilly' (whipped cream - note of the translator : no sugar added of course !) with it and season it with salt and pepper. With a wooden spatula, carefully incorporate the mango cubes, the prawn cubes and the chantilly.
5. Fill, using a piping bag, 6 nice glasses or sundae dishes with the cream (and mango and prawn cubes) and on two sides of each glass, put 2 prawns and on top at the middle, 1 slice of mango topped with 2 tarragon leaves.