Stuffed Courgette (zucchini)
From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
5.0/5 (8 votes)
Cooking time :
Total time :
- 4 small courgettes (zucchini)
- 200g riz creoles
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- salt and freshly ground pepper
2) Blanch your zucchini and dry them well.
3) Heat up the olive oil in a frying pan and add the flesh of the courgettes as well as the tomatoes and the crushed garlic. Season well and cook for few minutes. Then add the rice. At this point, you could add some minced meat, tuna flakes, etc, if feel like it!
4) Fill your courgette shell and sprinkle them with the parmesan cheese.
5) Bake at 230'C (446'F) for 15 minutes.