Vine Peach Mousse
From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
5.0/5 (1 votes)
Cooking time :
Total time :
- 125g Double cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla sugar
- 3 cl Vine peach liqueur
- 1 Egg white
- 50g Caster sugar
- 6 tbs Creme fraiche
- 3 Vine peaches
- 6 sprigs Mint
2) Pour the double cream in a large bowl and place it in the freezer for 10 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, whisk the egg white until stiff. Then add the caster sugar and beat them for a couple minutes more.
4) Take your cream out of the freezer and whip it. At the end add the vanilla sugar and the liqueur.
5) Carefully fold the egg white into the cream with a spatula.
6) Either with a large spoon or a pipping bag fill your glasses half way up. Place them 5 minutes in the freezer. Then, peel and pit one peach and dice it up. Place few pieces of peach in each glasses.
7) Put a soup spoon of creme fraiche in each glasses.
8) Clean the peaches left over and finely slice them. Then build up a nice garnishment on the top of each glasses (SEE PICTURE). Finish with a small piece of mint.
This recipe can be applied to berries. In this case add them at the last minute to preserve the fluffy texture of this dessert.