Jerusalem artichokes and walnut salad
From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
Cooking time :
Total time :
- 500g Jerusalem artichokes
- 2 dl dry white wine
- 70 g chopped walnuts
- the juice of a lemon
- 1 soup spoon of Dijon mustard
- 3 soup spoons Olive oil
- some finely chopped chives
- salt and freshly ground pepper
2) Meanwhile, roast your finely chopped walnuts in a hot dry frying pan for a couple of minutes. Set aside to cool down.
3) Drain your cooked Jerusalem artichokes and let them cool down.
4) Mix together the lemon juice, mustard, walnuts and olive oil. Season with some salt and freshly ground pepper.
5) Slice up your Jerusalem artichoke and nicely arrange them on a nice serving dish. Then, coat them with the dressing and garnish with the chopped chives.