5.0/5 (1 votes)
Cooking time :
Total time :
- 500 g various greens: lettuce, escarole, radicchio, oak leaves, chicory
- 2 yellow onions and 2 white onions, very finely sliced
- 4 tomatoes, sliced or cubed
- Green beans, tied in bunches with strands of chive
- 2 red bell peppers, diced
- 4 nice slices Bayonne ham, rind removed
- 4 mild green chili peppers, finely chopped
Olive oil, Wine vinegar or lemon vinegar, and Espelette pepper or any other mildly hot chili peppers. Salt & freshly ground pepper.
Arrange all ingredients for the salad attractively on 4 plates, placing the whole slices of ham atop the greens. Serve with the vinaigrette on the side.