Dandelions salad with lardons
From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
Cooking time :
Total time :
dandelions salad with lardons recipe for 4 people :
- 500g dandelions, trimmed and washed
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- 1 hard boiled egg, mashed
- 250g unsmocked pork belly, cut in small dices (lardons)
- salt and freshly ground pepper
1) Heat up a little bit of butter into a frying pan and cook your dices of pork belly for a 7-8 minutes.
2) Cut your clove of garlic in half and brush the inside of your serving bowl with them. Put your washed dandelions leaves into the bowl. Season with salt and pepper and add the vinegar. Give it a good toss.
3) When done add your hot lardons on the top of your salad and sprinkle the lot with the crushed egg.
Eat straight away. Bon appetit!