From the one star french chef Patrick Asfaux
4.8/5 (34 votes)
Cooking time :
Total time :
Recipe for about 15 crepes:
- 250g strong flour
- 4 whole eggs, beaten
- 1 pinch of salt
- 60g butter
- 50cl milk or 25cl water and 25cl water
- 30g caster sugar+alcohol if making sweet ones
2) In a large bowl, put your flour and salt. Then, mix in the beaten eggs and when done start incorporating the milk. Finish by adding on the butter.
3) Cover your batter with a clean cloth and allow to rest for at least 2 hours.
4) Right before cooking your crepes, give your batter a good stir. Some pastry chefs like to add in a stiff egg white.
There you go your are, now, ready to cook your crepes on a slightly oiled, hot pan.
Last comments about the recipe Crepes
Lyna conrad (invité) 2023-05-14
Comment on recipe : www.aftouch-cuisine.com/recipe/crepes-1077.htm C'est très bien et elles sont très bonnes un peu moelleuses et super bonne !!!!!!!